Life Blog: HAPPINESS

What is it?
Can it be bought?
Once you have it, does it linger?
Is it just the absence of sadness like light in the absence of darkness?
Where did it come from?

A simple answer could be.. when you are pleased with somethin' – a gift perhaps or just receiving a simple complement from a friend – then you get to demonstrate happiness in a simple gesture as smile.

“here’s something for you” “you look cute” “I like your dress” “thank you, I appreciate what you did” “we are considering you for this job” “I wanted to share my blessings to you”

These are just some of the many phrases we’ll hear each day that will surely stretch out some muscles on our face to draw out that wonderful smile.

Many people have different interpretation of what true happiness is. Some think it must be something BIG. While others think it’s just temporary, that we get it all the time.. Like sometimes we’re sad and oftentimes we’re happy kind of thing. There are some who claim they have already found true happiness while others never seem to get contented and even wanting something more so they can be a lot happier.

Here’s how Merriam-Webster defines this:
1. good fortune; prosperity
2. state of well-being and contentment: joy; a pleasurable or satisfying experience
3. felicity; aptness

Have you seen the movie “Pursuit to Happyness?” It’s a good example or revelation of how simple happiness could be.

Did you know that our Mighty Creator also promotes happiness? A typical illustration is about the Parable of Talents in Matthew 25:23, where the master was pleased and said, “...Come and share your master’s happiness.”

Why am I talking about this thing?
Am I just babbling for the sake of blogging? ;-)
We all know many things in this world can make us happy
Even as simple as getting a new puppy.
But above all, I’m truly delighted because I know God loves me.
I'm also grateful that I can share His love and blessings to my family
An sms from my girlfriend is a simple source of my happiness
So what about you, what can you consider your true source of happiness?

c”,)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hello there! Thanks for dropping by. Yes, I would love to know your thoughts.

(The word verification that will appear is a simple automated spam filtering, just ensuring comments being posted are not computer-generated)