What's new?

Ey hey! I'm back after over a year! =)

So waddup? What's new?

Well, I'm revamping all my sites including my existence here in blogger sphere.
- First off, I'll be updating or removing the dead links. And will try to avoid, in as much as I can, adding external (video) links as I have no control over 'em.
- Then I'll be adding a few useful and interesting (at least for me, hehe) gadgets [or widgets] on my page, like what you see now.. my flickr badge and a chat box.
- And last but not least, of course I'll be posting new blog entries! (I have blog extension, btw, on multiply i call iBlog that contain some reflections and inspirations -- lifeblog entries, that is. While this blogger page will house the rest of my online journals, perhaps mostly techblogs & photoblogs.

That's about it for now. ciao!


c",)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hello there! Thanks for dropping by. Yes, I would love to know your thoughts.

(The word verification that will appear is a simple automated spam filtering, just ensuring comments being posted are not computer-generated)