20.. 10..

Countdown begins..
This is my 111th post, and also my last this 2009.

While others are listing down top movies of 2009, great music from the pinnacle of the most respected record chart, and of course a lifestyle change list, aka new year's resolution, well I have my own top 10 list. These are just some of the things I'm grateful for.

#10 Thankful for the challenges. For these challenges have allowed me to remain strong and stand firm believing that our Mighty God is always by my side.

#9 - Thankful for the new learnings. Rollerblading and swimming, although I still need to practice more. Well, we're never too old to learn new things, haha.

#8 - Thankful for Singapore. A lot of great things has happened since God brought me in this tiny red dot.

#7 - Thankful for my job. :)

#6 - Thankful for my church. Great people, great friends. Great mentors, great family. Yes, they're my family abroad.

#5 - Thankful for my friends. Need I say more? I'm just thankful I'm blest with many good friends.

#4 - Thankful for the December Outreach. A good reminder to see how truly blessed we are and a great time to share His love and blessings.

#3 - Thankful for my loving family. They are the best people to hang out with. I love them.

#2 - Thankful for AnnieM. 'such a sweet blessing.

#1 - And above all, I'm thankful that we have an amazing and faithful God. The great provider, the author of love, and the reason of our existence.

Happy 2010!!!

c",)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hello there! Thanks for dropping by. Yes, I would love to know your thoughts.

(The word verification that will appear is a simple automated spam filtering, just ensuring comments being posted are not computer-generated)