Enough.. yes, God's grace is enough

Life is full of options. And one of the best is turning things to God. He always stretches His hands to meet our desires. He longs to bless us. The scripture says..

"Yet the LORD longs to be gracious to you; he rises to show you compassion. For the LORD is a God of justice. Blessed are all who wait for him!" Isaiah.30.18

Sometimes we only realize the value of something we currently hold when they're gone. Why would you wait for that if you can simply embrace what He's been giving you. I believe as we begin to understand God's will for us... we'll find that God has always been blessing us with so many things.

So let's present our situations and/or requests to God and let's continue to have a thankful heart.

But he said to me, "My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness." Therefore I will boast all the more gladly about my weaknesses, so that Christ's power may rest on me.
That is why, for Christ's sake, I delight in weaknesses, in insults, in hardships, in persecutions, in difficulties. For when I am weak, then I am strong.
2.Cor.12.9,10


Have a great week ahead! c",)


Enough
Artist: Passion

All of You is more than enough for
All of me for every thirst and every need
You satisfy me with Your love
And all I have in You
Is more than enough

You are my supply
My breath of life
Still more awesome than I know
You are my reward
Worth living for
Still more awesome than I know

All of You is more than enough for
All of me for every thirst and every need
You satisfy me with Your love
And all I have in You
Is more than enough

You're my sacrifice of greatest price
Still more awesome than I know
You're my coming King You're everything
Still more awesome than I know



(embedded video courtesy of youtuber extremefaith)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hello there! Thanks for dropping by. Yes, I would love to know your thoughts.

(The word verification that will appear is a simple automated spam filtering, just ensuring comments being posted are not computer-generated)