TechLife: Will you take a bite? (Last Part)

In the initial part of this blog, I talked about my impression on the first apple mobile phone. Apple's first attempt in competing with the Finnish and Japanese tech companies who brought us Nokia and Sony-Ericsson products.

And in Part2, I talked about their redesigned shuffle (which they claimed the tiniest mp3 player) that comes with a sleek earphone w/ remote.

While in Part3, I talked about the battle of 2 great OS's, i.e. Windows VS. Leopard, and that's before the Android went through the broken Windows to challenge the Leopard =)

So what now?
Perhaps it's about time to answer my own question.

Yes, I'm guilty as Adam... I also took part, but it was just a tiny bite, hehe ;-)
And no, they didn't had me at Hello (as I'm a green user, haha. -- and I'm starting to get a bit upset with the intermittent signal I'm getting at subway stations).

Okay, if I would be asked to describe what I think apple is good at.. Well, I'd say it's how they revolutionize their existing products. Like this new iPhone 4.

Now that's what I call an upgrade! :)


(vid courtesy of youtuber MichaelStergTv01)

ciao! c",)

P.S.
If you can't view the embedded video above, you may go to this link.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hello there! Thanks for dropping by. Yes, I would love to know your thoughts.

(The word verification that will appear is a simple automated spam filtering, just ensuring comments being posted are not computer-generated)