Tech Blog: Apple – will you take a bite?


I was watching Steve Jobs' keynote video clip on iPhone’s launching during MacWorld 2007 and what I first noticed was the apple’s logo in shadow effect behind him. Then I surmised, “I think the reason they called their company Apple ('just my opinion btw, I dunno the real reason behind, hehe) was because they aim to build a product that consumers will, for sure, not be able to resist, that some might even break their piggy savings just to get a taste of their product.” Just like Eve in the Garden of Eden.. sooo tempted to get.. just one… succulent bite.. oohhh ;-)

Anyway, back to my gadgetry-opinionated-self, apple have finally ventured into mobile telecommunication bandwagon – iPhone’s debut, that is. Speculations about how the iPod+Mobilephone device will look like are finally over. The CEO himself have flashed and demonstrated his so-called revolutionary phone. He said it would change the way people uses a mobile phone. Just like how iPod have impinged our lives with mp3 music? :)

Well, as I used to express, different people have different preferences. But talking about gizmos, more often than not, what’s hip and what’s hot will surely influence what majority wants to have. I was a bit skeptical when I first heard of this iPhone. I even commented in one of review-site that it’ll just gonna be more of a trendy and for a showoff device than having it for productive use. But after seeing more of it (in video demos), I was also astonished. The multi-touch is awesome! The cool design and intuitive interface will surely compensate for its lack of 3G capabilities, simply irresistible. So the question is, are you after “having more features with better-than-average design?” or are you after “average features with super duper cool aesthetics?” (I think I'm the former)

It’s really difficult to sacrifice something for another. But for me, the bottom line is, as long as it meets my needs without bringing much trouble then I think I could live with it =)

Check out this video demo of Apple’s flagship mobile device and tell me.. will you take a bite?



ciao! c",)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hello there! Thanks for dropping by. Yes, I would love to know your thoughts.

(The word verification that will appear is a simple automated spam filtering, just ensuring comments being posted are not computer-generated)