Life Blog: Simple day is a Beautiful day

I feel sooo sleepy the whole day because of an early morning meeting. In which I need to inject three rounds of caffeine to stimulate my central system and pump in the blood thru my nerves down to my fingers to be able to hit those letters on my keyboard. Whew! I need to stop drinking coffee and I’ve said this to myself several times.

Anyway, though sleepy, I managed to work on my task list for the day. Nothin so special today, however I’m trying to consider each day a 'Beautiful Day'. Kinda like my way of convincin' myself to savor each day no matter how simple or complicated it might be.

In one of Bono’s hit single from the album All That You Can Leave Behind, he was somehow talkin’ about enjoying what you currently have then breathe out sayin' “oh, what a wonderful day!”

In an interview, Bono explained, "Beautiful Day" is about "a man who has lost everything, but finds joy in what he still has"

The last part of the lyrics says..

What you don't have you don't need it now
What you don't know you can feel it somehow
What you don't have you don't need it now
Don't need it now
Was a beautiful day

Here’s a a clip of this song in one of their concert performances:


ciao! c",)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hello there! Thanks for dropping by. Yes, I would love to know your thoughts.

(The word verification that will appear is a simple automated spam filtering, just ensuring comments being posted are not computer-generated)