Amazing Race, how exciting that sounds?

"Don’t you realize that in a race everyone runs, but only one person gets the prize? So run to win!" 1C9.24.NLT

I always wish to be part of Amazing Race someday, where I'll get the chance to travel diff'rent places, meet diff'rent people, and try to succeed various challenges. Exciting, isn't it? If you are given a slot by Phil to participate in this reality game will you take it? Well, who wouldn't? =)

My friends have organized a.. what we call the "Amazing Pasir Race!" Yes, you guessed it! We'll do it in Pasir Ris this Sat!

It'll be the opening season, so we all don't know yet how it will turn out, but I believe it'll definitely be packed with fun and excitement.

I think the participants are all excited, so as the Facilitators (myself included, hence I'm blogging about it, haha)

ciao!

c",)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hello there! Thanks for dropping by. Yes, I would love to know your thoughts.

(The word verification that will appear is a simple automated spam filtering, just ensuring comments being posted are not computer-generated)