Have a break.. have a kitkat..

I had a good weekend break, tiring but lots o'fun.
I'm supposed to go to bed now but I craved for an ice cream. Good thing I still have 3 scoops of milo ice cream left in the fridge.

hmm.. yum.. just perfect to conclude my day :)

I just realize an effective way to counter stress...

When you feel stressed, think the opposite.
The opposite doesn't always have to be negative.
I mean, if "stress" is a negative word, the contrasting word is definitely positive, agree?

And putting it literally.. "stressed" when reversed is spelt..
D-E-S-S-E-R-T-S!
So now you're smiling. ..just like me enjoying my ice cream, hehe :)

Okay, allow me to expound each of the dotted letters above.

D - Do the reverse! like what I said above.. think the opposite
E - Eat your favorite snack!
S - Sing your favorite song.. (and dance! c'mon, nobody's around... nobody but u.. u)
S - Share some jokes (as the saying goes.. "laughter is the best _____")
R - Rest (I need it now!)
T - Thanksgiving :)
S - Seek the Word (Inspiration stimulates intellect & positive emotions.. God's Word is a good source of inspiration)

So when exhausted or stressed.. have your DESSERTS! haha

Have a great week ahead! G'nyt.

c",)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hello there! Thanks for dropping by. Yes, I would love to know your thoughts.

(The word verification that will appear is a simple automated spam filtering, just ensuring comments being posted are not computer-generated)