His Grace surrounds me

Finally home... *burp* ..and just had my dinner.
Hmm, it's my second day stayin' late at work, 'hope this is not the start, hehe. I'm just glad I'm home and sated :)

I wasn't able to catch the perseid meteor shower today. Maybe I'll try & see if I can spot 'em tomorrow, as the celestial calendar shows it'll happen on the 12th and 13th, August. I haven't seen any meteor shower, so I do hope I'll get a glimpse of them, though I'm not sure if they'll be visible here in my area, haha.

Today is a bit tiring, but I'm thankful I'm not jaded as with my former job. And I'm thankful for whatever I do and wherever i am, God's grace surrounds me :)
*Ting!* I just remember a song from Jars of Clay with this lyrics.
Okay, perhaps I'll share it here. G'nyt!

c",)


Needful Hands
Artist: Jars Of Clay

For those under the clouds
Staring up in awesome wonder
As tears come slowly down
I'm reaching up a needful hand

Chorus:
You are my eyes when I cannot see
You are my voice, see, sing through me
You are my strength in weakness be

To find that I could fall
And still your grace surrounds, pursuing
To freely stumble down
I feel your hands around my heart

[Chorus]

You are my strength, my voice, my eyes
I lift up needful hands
You are my strength, my voice, my eyes
I lift up needful hands

[Chorus]



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hello there! Thanks for dropping by. Yes, I would love to know your thoughts.

(The word verification that will appear is a simple automated spam filtering, just ensuring comments being posted are not computer-generated)