PhotoTech: 1, 2.. smile ..and project!

Okay Nikon, are you in a rush or something? Because I'm kinda stupefied by how your products evolve. You were the first to introduce dSLR video-capability. And now a projector in a digicam? Well, I ain't saying anything.. I'm just.. overwhelmed, hehe

So when will the big contenders Canon, Panasonic, and Sony be launching theirs? It seems they got hit by Nikon's cannonball for not being the first to introduce this digicam innovation =)

I wonder what will Nikon be bringing to the table next.

Here's another first from Nikon.. the COOLPIX S1000pj..




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hello there! Thanks for dropping by. Yes, I would love to know your thoughts.

(The word verification that will appear is a simple automated spam filtering, just ensuring comments being posted are not computer-generated)