So you like FarmVille?

How about playing2help? Okay, perhaps you might wanna try this simple game. This has been online for quite a while, so you might've seen this page already. I was trying to do an FB application for this (something like RiceVille, hehe) that'll get you to the game without leaving your page, but I realize it'll take me an hour or so before I can publish the page, haha. Maybe some other time :)

Anyhow, I'm just gonna post the link. There are also various categories to choose from so you'll enjoy playing while extending a helping hand.

Enjoy the game and God bless!

Check it out here.... RiceVille

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hello there! Thanks for dropping by. Yes, I would love to know your thoughts.

(The word verification that will appear is a simple automated spam filtering, just ensuring comments being posted are not computer-generated)