He is building a house for you

This is the first time I'm doing this.. blogging-on-the-go. Actually I only write when I'm inspired. Perhaps I can say I am inspired to blog now because I'm heading to Vivo excited to hear God's message.

A long time back I remember standing inside a record bar and I saw a new album entitled "When Christ Comes." I then said to myself, "Is this a soundtrack of the book I'm presently reading?" Curious, I grabbed a copy. The album has a lot of inspiring songs from various artists. And in between songs are Max Lucado's narration lifted from his book of the same title. "It was indeed a soundtrack!" I exclaimed. Anyway, one of the narrations that went and registered itself in my head is this...

Just look at the gifts He has given you: He has sent his angels to care for you, His Holy Spirit to dwell in you, His church to encourage you, and His word to guide you. You have privileges only a fiancée could have. Anytime you speak, He listens; make a request and He responds. He will never let you be tempted too much or stumble too far. Let a tear appear on your cheek, and He is there to wipe it. Let a love sonnet appear on your lips, and He is there to hear it. As much as you want to see Him, He wants to see you more.

He is building a house for you. And with every swing of the hammer and cut of the saw, He’s dreaming of the day he carries you over the threshold. “There are many rooms in my Father’s house; I would not tell you this if it were not true. I am going there to prepare a place for you. After I go and prepare a place for you, I will come back and take you to be with me so that you may be where I am” (Jn.14:2-3).



Have a blissful day! c",)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hello there! Thanks for dropping by. Yes, I would love to know your thoughts.

(The word verification that will appear is a simple automated spam filtering, just ensuring comments being posted are not computer-generated)