C'est La Vie

It's November 1st! So I was thinking what'll be my first entry for this month. Sharing a song that I like is always on top of my head, and that's because my mind ain't functioning right hence I couldn't think of any sensible thing to blog, nyehehe.

I need to be inspired to be able to come up with something to talk about. So I asked myself, "What inspired me today?"

Okay, this morning I attended the 2nd Sunday service, afterwards I had lunch with friends and ate one dollah ice cream at Orchard with 'em. Then I headed to Tampines CC for my usual agenda, next I enjoyed another free ride home, and finally did my last batch of laundry. :)

What really motivates me to enjoy each day is knowing that God is always by my side. The message today at the service is really encouraging. Thanks to Ps.Larry :) Change is inevitable indeed.

Actually, the phrase I quoted in my blog header somehow talks about the same thing. Yeah, that's life. And effecting change involves making the right choices. And these choices when entrusted to Him, will surely produce better results.

God's love can CHANGE our lives. Or, allow me expound the capitalized word and write it this way..

God's love can..

C hange
H earts
A lmost
N aturally, and this
G reatly
E nriches

..our lives.



Things changes, life changes, it's a fact. C'est la vie. So make the right choice. G'nyt and God bless you. c",)


Dare You To Move
Artist: Switchfoot

Welcome to the planet
Welcome to existence
Everyone's here
Everyone's here
Everybody's watching you now
Everybody waits for you now
What happens next?
What happens next?

I dare you to move
I dare you to move
I dare you to lift yourself up off the floor
I dare you to move
I dare you to move
Like today never happened
Today never happened before

Welcome to the fallout
Welcome to resistance
The tension is here
The tension is here
Between who you are and who you could be
Between how it is and how it should be

I dare you to move
I dare you to move
I dare you to lift yourself up off the floor
I dare you to move
I dare you to move
Like today never happened
Today never happened

Maybe redemption has stories to tell
Maybe forgiveness is right where you fell
Where can you run to escape from yourself?
Where you gonna go?
Where you gonna go?
Salvation is here

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hello there! Thanks for dropping by. Yes, I would love to know your thoughts.

(The word verification that will appear is a simple automated spam filtering, just ensuring comments being posted are not computer-generated)