Entertainment: SPELL

Okay, I said I won't be putting any video links. Maybe.

Well, I don't wanna restrict my blog especially if I like the clip. So, perhaps I'll just be linking to the sites I think will be around the net for a longer period. Like this one from a lovely artist who gained popularity through youtube. She's got the look and the talent, so I would definitely agree she deserve to get noticed.

Here's one of her original composition that I like.

Spell
by Marié Digby
(video clip embedded from and courtesy of Marie Digby's youtube page)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hello there! Thanks for dropping by. Yes, I would love to know your thoughts.

(The word verification that will appear is a simple automated spam filtering, just ensuring comments being posted are not computer-generated)