Poetry and Music: Frail

I remember when I blogged about the kind of news that we hear or see each day. In as much as I don't want to read or get a glimpse of the tragic news, information will simply present itself to me. I must say, there are things in this world that though we can control yet still seem inevitable or they're probably just too exhausting. And there are also things beyond our control, like the recent quake that hit L'Aquila Italy. Sometimes such unfortunate event makes our heart become fragile. No matter what gender or status you have, when calamity strikes, anyone could be a victim. There's only one source of help everyone can immediately cling on to, as described in Isaiah 54:10.

I'll end this short article with this wonderful song from my favorite band.

...Exposed beyond the shadows
You take the cup from me
Your dirt removes my blindness
Your pain becomes my peace.



Check out this vid.
(video courtesy of TageKaliandrino from youtube)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hello there! Thanks for dropping by. Yes, I would love to know your thoughts.

(The word verification that will appear is a simple automated spam filtering, just ensuring comments being posted are not computer-generated)