Happy Mother's Day!

I'm the person who can accept almost all types music genre.. except, of course, heavy metal. But if I am to pick a music to bring with me when I travel, or do some serious stuff, hehe, I'd be playing those that fall under the "easy listening" category, like Jim Brickman albums. Music accompanied by piano or just simply intrumental piano is soothing.

Anyway, I just wanna share this song from Jim Brickman to express my sincerest gratitude towards my mom. For all the hardwork and sacrifices she offered, for teaching us to be respectful and God-fearing, for treating all of us fairly -- walang paborito but lahat mahal, for her gentleness, for her patience, for.. well I can go on and on describing her.. she carried out perfectly her commitment as a mother that she deserves to get an A+ and a group hug from us all. All I can say is... "I Love You Mama!" and Happy Mother's day!

Happy Mom's day also to all the moms out there! =)

A Mother's Day
Artist - Jim Brickman
Album - Simple Things


...
Have I ever thanked you for everything you've done?
Now all that I can say is, 'I love you Mom.'

Thank you for nursing me through all those colds and fevers;
Thank you for believin' in me when they were no other believers.

And it's never too late to say, 'I love you Mom.'


(Since I couldn't embed a playable mp3 in this blog, I'm posting this video instead. This video clip was embedded from and courtesy of youtuber EnergyzeX)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hello there! Thanks for dropping by. Yes, I would love to know your thoughts.

(The word verification that will appear is a simple automated spam filtering, just ensuring comments being posted are not computer-generated)