TechLife: Youtube Sensation!

I realized that in most of my blogs I embed video clips from youtube. Hmmm, well, I think probably that's because adding visuals to an article makes it more stimulating. It is like a sauce for that sushi you are eating. Or maybe, everything that anybody wants to talk about are now on youtube, reyht?

You want to get famous while singing inside your bathroom? then post that video on youtube..tube..tube! (echoing like your voice bouncing back & forth on those 4x4-inch tiles surrounding you)

You want to share some tips on cooking, vacuuming, proper way of cleaning your dSLR sensor, or even cleaning your dog's ears, skateboarding, dancing, tree-climbing, or just anything that ends with "-ing," go ahead and make that video & post it too.

You want to write blogs but your fingers are tired or too delicate to press those letters on your keyboard? then do a video blog instead.

You have the newest & coolest gadget and you want everyone to see while you're un-boxing it? (maybe to show the aesthetics of that desirable gizmo), then post it too.

Oh well, it's the youtube sensaaaaaatioN!
Your Own Unique Television Universally Broadcasted Everyday ...how's that for a definition? :)

Nearly almost any type of video clips can be found posted online nowadays. Perhaps all these hype turned up so fast in the advent of pocketable electronic devices -- digicams/videocams, built-in webcams on laptops, mobile phones with tiny cameras, giving everyone the ability to create amateur videos anywhere they go.

A whippersnapper can become suddenly popular by just creating his own channel and airing his talent on youtube. We can actually name some talented individuals who gained publicity through this media. The most popular videos (those with million hits, 5-star rankings, and thousand comments) are likely to become web stars. Imagine their audiences are in different parts of this world. I can only name a few youtube celebrities I know:

Marie Digby - a lovely and talented singer
Esmee Denters - another lovely singer from nether Netherlands :)
Chad Vader - a series of comedy clips produced by tandem Aaron & Matt
Moymoy Palaboy - wacky brothers who are now with GMA-7's Comedy Show Bubble Gang
Charice Pempengco - a young filipina singer who gained web publicity after her performance in a Korean talent show

I wonder, can this be a good point of entry to Hollywood? Haha.
But I guess it is possible especially if you get invited to guest in famous TV shows, like Ellen DeGeneres or in Letterman's =)

Anyway, I find youtube as a good source if you want to learn about something for free, at least the basic. There are good beings out there who generously share basic information or tricks about almost anything. For example some of these videoclip categories I'm benefiting from -- playing guitar, gadget reviews, photoshop techniques, and the hottest news that I might've missed on TV. And if I want to just crack up my day, there are a lot of funny clips also.

Okay, gotta go. I'm doin my own video too! hehe, I'm kidding. I'm just a regular viewer not an active uploader.

ciao! God bless! c",)


Here's an old clip which I find really amusing:
(This clip was embedded from and courtesy of youtuber BlackOleg)


And here's a funny animation commercial:
(This clip was embedded from and courtesy of youtuber paropetje)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hello there! Thanks for dropping by. Yes, I would love to know your thoughts.

(The word verification that will appear is a simple automated spam filtering, just ensuring comments being posted are not computer-generated)