God breaks the silence..

"The Word became flesh and made his dwelling among us." Jn.1.14

Unless a person communicates to you, in speech or even facial expressions, you can't get to know him or her. What goes on behind the mask of skin will always remain a mystery.

God, too, was a mystery until he broke his silence. He spoke once, and all creation sprang to life -- oceans, whales, giraffes, orchids, and beetles. He spoke again, says John, and this time the Word took the form of man, Jesus.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

The short narrative above was an excerpt from the Intro to John found in the devotional study book given by a friend. I like how the author described God's breaking of silence. Indeed, His words gave us life, created us light, taught us love, and brought us redemption.

I was blessed hearing the message yesterday. It was also about hearing from Him as He speaks to our hearts. With all these teachings, I can conclude that.. God is never silent, as a matter of fact.. He breaks the silence.

Thanks for reading. Have a good night. c",)


Trust
Artist: Sixpence None The Richer

Trust in the Lord with all your heart
Lean not on your own understanding
In all of your ways acknowledge Him
And He will make you paths straight
Don't worry about tomorrow
He's got it under control
Just trust in the Lord with all of your heart
And He will carry you through

Lord, sometimes it gets so tough
To keep my eyes on You
When thinks are going rough
But when I turn my eyes up to the sky
And I hear Your voice it says to me

So child do not be weary with the troubles
Of this world I have overcome



(video courtesy of andshra)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hello there! Thanks for dropping by. Yes, I would love to know your thoughts.

(The word verification that will appear is a simple automated spam filtering, just ensuring comments being posted are not computer-generated)