Life's unpredictable ..so enjoy!

Sunday, marks the end of weekend and prep for the start of grueling work. Now, here I am making my second post. I think I better stop this because I'm starting to feel obliged writing this post, hehe.

I was happy to have received an sms today from my bestfriend. I just miss her. She's in US for a 2-month stint. She told me she just finished watching Grey's Anatomy seasons 1 and 2 (huwhatt in 2 days?!?). Well.. I kinda like this TV series also, except the scenes inside the operating room. I have, what I can call, a profound imagination and I couldn't stomach seeing internal organs being operated on. So I skip them! =) This TV series is moving, I mean some of the episodes. There really is a lot of drama inside the hospitals. People come and go, I mean literally. They either survive the illnesses or dies. Life is so unpredictable. We can choose to get along with the flow or try out new things to enjoy every minute of our day. It's always better to live life to its fullest because you'll never know what will actually happen the next day. We can try to make it a point to express (in any way we can) to our family and friends how much we love them. I guess a simple text message will do. :)

Anyhow, I'll cut this short. 'Need to hit the bed early tonight. ciao!

c",)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hello there! Thanks for dropping by. Yes, I would love to know your thoughts.

(The word verification that will appear is a simple automated spam filtering, just ensuring comments being posted are not computer-generated)