Life Blog: Thank God it's Weekend!

Weekend’s finally here, and it appears to be a long week for me in wishin for this Saturday to come. Our project cutover has just successfully finished. Now I can continue my sleep.

It was an exhausting week. Having felt so worn-out, I almost tendered my paper. Some friends have told me to relax and not to waste my energy. Sometime back, I read somewhere about “not letting others pressure you into their molds.” I used to try and not get affected by people putting pressure on me, but this week, I just couldn’t seem to bear the stress at work. On the other hand, one of the effective stress management tips I got was to identify yourself and recognize those things that caused your stress, and more importantly is to seek help from above. I’m guilty of not being able to practice these anymore.

Anyhow, I think I just need to constantly remind myself that work stress is not an option but an integral part of our job description. It’s hard to eliminate them, but we can definitely manage them. So I better get some sleep now for a start, hehe

Ciao! c”,)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hello there! Thanks for dropping by. Yes, I would love to know your thoughts.

(The word verification that will appear is a simple automated spam filtering, just ensuring comments being posted are not computer-generated)