Where it all began..

Yes, this is my first post. And still trying to collect my thoughts on what to write. I must admit I'm not a fan of blogs, neither I spend time reading through other people's -- even my friends' -- blog. They pass on their blog urls to me and I normally just acknowledge by at least browsing them once in a while. I never thought I'd be writing my own blog, oh well :)

I'm always fond of researching.. finding out how things started, when it started, and who invented them. Thank God to this cyberspace, everythin's made available in an instant, providing us almost every bit of information we 'might' need -- as long as it qualifies our search criteria, we get a thousand hits. You just have to learn to decipher which info is most reliable, otherwise you'd windup confused, hehe.

Blogs are online diaries. To some it's just another means of being able to freely express their thoughts to general public. I think gone are the days when some people keep their personal journals to themselves (and would get furious or sob when someone sees their journal, even accidentally). Majority of youths now are very vocal, practicing freedom of speech esp. over the net. Anyone can say anythin' he/she want without the fear of getting reproved. Highfallutin words are not necessary, as long as they get clearly understood. Like what I said earlier, others write blogs just to express their thoughts, or idiomatically 'Just thinking out loud'. Have you tried writing just about anything when you're mad? Or even cursing using a paper and an ink? You know it's somewhat relieving, and it helps you think more clearly when you've laid it all out on paper. I do that sometimes (I mean not the cursing, hehe). If I need to organize myself or if I'm in a situation where I need to come up with a better decision, I write. I write to aid in sorting things out.

Lately, I think I'm spending a lot of time in front of my laptop no matter how tired my eyes were (even after exhaustive day at work). Information I get from the net is just so overwhelming that I never seem to notice several hours had already passed and my rest hours gone (uh-oh). Sometimes I do check on the current happenings in my home country, as well as latest techs, best gadget reviews, and other news. There are instances as well when I even publish comments on tech reviews, but never on blogs. So here's how it started:

One night, as I was just trying to pass a lull, I came across what seem to be an interesting blog. I selectively read some of her posts. The next thing I know, I was already engrossed over her blog. Discounting the fact that this person is cute (which she really is), I admired how she writes... simple, with sense and straightforward. I was once prompted to give her a gentle counter-comment in one of her post when she commented about all men being jerks. And she replied benevolently =)

Few weeks later, I find myself browsing through and reading more weblogs. As my interest grew, I figured, this is somewhat a good medium for expressing my thoughts, sharing what I know, and even connecting & discovering more friends :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hello there! Thanks for dropping by. Yes, I would love to know your thoughts.

(The word verification that will appear is a simple automated spam filtering, just ensuring comments being posted are not computer-generated)