Life Blog: 'tis the season..

I just got home. I went out had some fellowship with friends. 'Just played pool with 'em then visited couple other friends.

I ran some errands & hadn’t actually finished much of my chores and yet I already felt somewhat bushed. This seems to be a pretty tiring weekend (well, what's new?!?).

The streets are gettin busy, some people are shopping for gifts, Christmas jingles bein played everywhere, and my fidgety body calling out for a kitkat break. Although not everyone celebrates Christmas, I believe this season is much more exciting than other holidays. Others have already gone decorating their houses with lanterns and colorful dazzling lights (even as early as September -- those who got used to garnishing their houses with warm & lovely decors as the month hits “ber”,hehe). I love this holiday season because people tend to enjoy giving & sharing and they become more creative. December is always the busiest month as it marks the end of the year, at the same time we prepare to welcome the brand new year. What gift should I get for my loved ones? What have I accomplished the past months? What do I plan to achieve this coming year? These are the typical questions we ask ourselves as we observe this holiday season.

Ahhh, weekend is over and I hate to think I need to get up early again to start with my stressful work. Anyway, its part of my routine so I must go now..

ciao! c",)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hello there! Thanks for dropping by. Yes, I would love to know your thoughts.

(The word verification that will appear is a simple automated spam filtering, just ensuring comments being posted are not computer-generated)